Monday, April 21, 2014

LIVE YOUR DREAM

Juana Álvarez Martinez : My dream is to go to japan , see a cherry tree , vertirme of my favorite anime , eating ramen , buy many mangas , japan all walk about , knowing the statue commemorating a dog named Hachiko .





Daniela Ruby Castro Valadez : Meet canada, go skiing on ice, snow mucñecos do , go to hot springs , make Spain go to Rome to meet the Vatican.





Iriann Alexandra Gpe. Ceseña Saisa : My biggest dream is to Meet Johnny Depp , and to live with me in one of his many mansions , eating stuffed potatoes , roast .



Amairani Juarez Arreola : My Super dream is to go to Utah, Visit a temple, go to Disneyland , visit japan , eating a Wendy's hamburger restaurant , attend a festival in Japan, released a sakura tree ( cherry ) .






Yesenia Rodriguez Flores : My biggest dream is to visit London , make the Big Ben , walking around the city , go to a concert of One direction live and know the Eiffel Tower . And visit France Paris eat a cake of the most delicious.







No comments:

Post a Comment