Thursday, April 24, 2014

B # 3 Changing looks

Yesenia Rodriguez Flores:
when I was 13 years old... 
four years ago I was short, my hair was light brown, more straight and I let my hair grow, I used to wear bangs in my face and I used to comb my hair; I was thinner and my skin was of a paler tone; I used to use tight jeans and simple clothes without prints.

now I put on weight, I´m a little taller, I curt my hair and now is more wavy and dark brown , I don´t comb my hair and I don´t use bangs in my face. now I use baggy clothing, my skin is white, but not more like before. Now  I use baggy clothes, whit prints and clothing with a rock style.
before                                      now

juana alvarez martinez:
i was 15 years old, my hair was long and black, i was short, and clothing is very important,no i interested much . i don´t like go to the mall, places and the party  but i go to there because is necesary, no much.

now i was tall , my hair is short and bags in my face, my hair is very disordered , i like music rock , no much because is high , my clothing is the nesesary form go to the school, go to the mall, because,no i interested much .



Alexandra Iriann Ceseña Saiza Guadalupe. 
In the first picture I was 14, now I have the second 17 years. 
The truth did not notice much difference, I'm rather large cheeks, my hair is almost always along with some fringe, once I had it short but I did not like, made me see me even bigger cheeks and is not cute, always have able to because I like the look, now I try to have it well, and always been thin, somewhat dark, not much. 
My dress is as well, pants with a blouse ... No details or the most extravagant. 
Physically not change much, maybe a little high, everyone tells me I look the same as before so not much to say just what the hair, which is the only thing that changed.


Amairani Juárez Arreola

 When I was in sixth grade had hair on his forehead, was `more petite, no wore glasses, was less fat. 
Had short hair. 
Now I'm fatter, wear glasses, I wear my hair long, I do not use hair on the forehead and grew up a little. Use earrings.


No comments:

Post a Comment